Sunday, December 09, 2007

Some plans

Just a quick post before I go to bed.

I've got plans in my mind for Duckyboos which involves moving the news and updates section from the main site into here not only to make it a pinch more active, but also to make the previous news posts more organised, and for future ones more easier to post. It'd save me having to knock one out of three posts, which I hand type into the index file, everytime I update, and from making new pages as the old news archive grows. Should I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your doing a wonderful job with both your Duckyboos blog and website. There doesn't seem to be any information about Duckula that can't be found somewhere on one of these two sites. Thank you for all your hard work. Whatever your plans are, I'm sure Duckula fans will benefit.
-A US fan