Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More new plushes


Source: Plush-Toy UK

I honestly don't know where these are coming from, but it seems that there is not only a new Count Duckula soft toy, but also a Nanny one! In fact this is the first time I've ever seen a Nanny toy. I wonder if an Igor or perhaps a Von Goosewing one will show up.

I've seen these pop up on eBay about a week ago, but I won't be able to get them just yet. I've asked the seller who's been putting them up there a question about what sort of company is producing and what year they were made in; no answer yet though. I guess the only way to find out is to buy them myself and look.

This is most exciting, new Duckula plushes for the new generation are being made at bloody long last! And these ones look a little decent this time!

2 comments:

hkt said...

Patrácula (Pato= duck + [Dr]ácula)
in Portuguese ...

No one said...

This is really neat! Count Duckula was my absolute favorite when I was a kid. It's amazing to see plushies; I never knew that there were any (living in the US of A doesn't help), but this is really great that you are finding some! I'll definitely be checking back to see if you find Igor or von Goosewing. :)